This is an arcade game where you can control two squares in order to pass through different levels. I like that it is quite challanging but I am not sure if it because of the game itself or because of the controls. There are two rounds, one for each square and it is very easy to move your fingers outside of those areas. I think I would prefer those rounds to follow player's fingers in this case so the user can control his squares from any position.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Android 6.0.1
- The rewards icon on the menu screen reloads the screen without doing any other actions. I assume that there is a problem with Google Play services integration but I did not get any errors on the first load.
- The amount of total/passed levels on the Stages screen shows total amount of levels incrementaly. Instead of 2/12, 2/18, 2/36 it should be 2/12, 0/6, 0/18. The user should know how many levels are in the each stage. I can be wrong here if those counters have different meaning but it will mean that it is even more complicated.
- The player's progress on the level 4, 1st stage was not saved after several attempts. Is it required to pass multiple levels to make them counted? I would expect the total number of passed levels to be encreased after the successful level completion.
- Menu animations on the menu screen are a bit distructive. The game should have a clear focus on the call to action buttons. Not a big deal but it will be definately better.
How many levels did you pass?
- Put to the test your coordination and concentrate to complete each level by guiding both squares
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Donate 👻 to TestingCatalog authors to get more content creation.
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.