The popular messaging app Telegram X got an update to v0.20.10.957 Beta with the following changes, with our teardown confirming the official changelog that was released.
<string name="NoGifsToShow">No GIFs to show.</string>
<string name="NoGifsToShowInChannel">Published GIFs will be shown here.</string>
<string name="NoGifsToShowInChat">"Share GIFs in this chat and access them on any device you have."</string>
<string name="NoVoiceToShow">No voice messages to show</string>
<string name="NoVoiceToShowInChannel">"Published voice messages will be shown here."</string>
<string name="NoVoiceToShowInChat">"Share voice messages in this chat and access them on any device you have."</string>
- View high-res GIFs at full speed without downscale in full-screen viewer (when you tap on a GIF) and in previews (when you hold it in GIFs tab).
- Pause/play button when you play video.
- "Silent Broadcast" setting in channels is now synchronized across all devices.
- GIFs & Voice tabs in Profiles.
- Rewind & restart GIFs in full-screen viewer.
- Updated libtgvoip.
- Improved - Animation when you open media viewer
- Improved - Color of the "Disconect All Websites" button
- Improved - Style of "Reset Notification Settings" pop-up
- Improved - Color of the slider in media viewer
- Improved - Animation of the PiP play/pause button
- Improved - GIFs playback stops when playing video or specific GIF in fullscreen mode for battery saving and playback performance
- Fixed - "Mark as Read" button displays when it shouldn't
- Fixed - Three-dot menu in sticker set pop-up
- Fixed - Voice playback when playing through earpiece is set to "Always"
- Fixed - "Create Link" in Media Captions
- Fixed - Volume up/down work not properly after completing playing voice message through earpiece
Do you like our new teardown approach? Tell us in the comments section down below.
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.