Today here's yet another Telegram X beta update bumping the version number to 0.20.10.956, which brings the following changes and bug fixes:
- Clickable usernames in the sticker pack names
- Delete inline bots from the recents list (@)
- When you click on a hashtag from a channel, it will be searched among the channel messages
- Improved - terminate session / terminate all sesions pop-up style - You can find it in Settings - Privacy and Security - Active Sessions - Terminate All Other Sessions.
- Improved - slightly increased the distance needed to open a chat preview
- Fixed - Hashtags deletion from the recents list (#) doesn't work properly
- Fixed - Swipe-to-remove conflict in the sessions list
- Fixed - Swipe up to open a chat preview doesn't work when actions for the chat are unavailable
- Fixed - Crash when trying to add the 1000th account
Updated TDLib version:
- Fixed - messages with inline keyboards are not editable
- Fixed - text URLs are missing from the shared links
- Fixed - several rare crashes
- Fixed - freezing possibility between instance restarts
Also there's a message from the developers of the app on Telegram X's Official Channel:
"It seems that now only messages with inline keyboards became editable. 😬 Be aware. The fix will come later today with a TDLib update, but yet imagine that few other very popular messengers somehow still exist without this feature"
UPDATE - FIXED
So expect another update later today with a fix for the messages editing issue explained above and Ciao!
PS: Please, improve the file downloading speed because it's very slow (Maybe you can implement multi-threaded downloading).