What's new in Facebook Pages Manager version 18.104.22.168.82 beta? Just like Google, Facebook doesn't seem to provide us with changelogs. Thanks to the Instagram user @beta_previewer, we are going to dive deep into the latest features Facebook is working on.
Here we go:
- Accessing Page Settings is much easier now. The button is at the top right corner compared to the previous version where it was at the left. App Settings are now moved to the Phone Settings page.
- The Settings are now categorised as General, Page Options and Help and Feedback.
- There's a new Promotions button in the Page tab, which can be used to create new promotions or manage the existing ones. So, there are many helpful and customisable options for promoting your pages. Yay!
- Improvements on the Insights page like: listing posts depending on their engagement level and a brand new Page Activity feature, which provides additional information such as New Page Likes, New Followers, Clicks to your Website, Phone Number Clicks, Get Directions Clicks and Page Button Clicks.
- A new tab called Tools for creating events, managing ads and more. There are three categories: Sharing Tools, Business Tools and More Apps.
Facebook has to put a lot of work on this app, because the current version is at around 70 MBs and after installation - ~400; and it's still a web-wrapper, kind of. The design looks boring and even strange. I would like them to implement Material design 2 in the future.
That's a wrap guys. Let us know about the things you like and dislike about Facebook Pages Manager in the comments section below.
Donate 👻 to TestingCatalog authors to get more content creation.
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.