Weather hub beta reportDate: 19 Sep 2017Author: Alexey S
Screenshot IScreenshot IIScreenshot III
Weather Hub beta ReportDevices
Google Pixel XL 2, Android 8.1.0; Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Android 6.0.1
Very nice designed weather app with a detailed info. I like animations here but I am not sure about ad placements, maybe it is fine and I as a user will just prefer to buy an additional ads free version.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Android 6.0.1 Issues:
- An app closes after the back press if the user opened a searched location view. Not an actual issues but usability-vice I would prefer to return back to the default location view instead of app quitting.
- There is no tip about how to delete added places from the locations list (swipe). A single toast message will be enough here.
- The search close button (cross) doesn't react to the user actions if the search query is empty. This button should be disabled in this case.
App crashes after onResume to the search view after a while
- steps - open app - press search button - press home button - wait for 30 mins (that was my case + I also cleared device cache during this time which may affect ads behaviour) - open app - see the search view - press back - see the main view.
- expected - app stays open.
- actual - app crashed.
I hope that it will be enough info to catch it. I also shared crash logs. Cheers!