How to become a Snapchat beta tester on AndroidDate: 03 Aug 2018Author: Eray R
Screenshot IScreenshot IIScreenshot III
Snapchat Beta ReportDevices
Huawei P8, Android 6.0
How to become a Snapchat beta tester using the web sign up form
- Open the Snapchat beta page on TestingCatalog and select the green 'BECOME A TESTER' button.
- Then you have to click on the blue colored 'BECOME A TESTER' button in the Android App Testing for Snapchat page.
- Don't forget to like Snapchat beta on TestingCatalog to get informed about the latest updates when they are available.
How to become a beta tester using the in-app option
- Open the Snapchat app and go to your profile.
- Hit the gear icon on the top right to open the settings.
- Scroll down until you find the 'Snapchat Beta' option, select it and tap on the 'Opt-in' to enter the beta program.
How to leave the beta program
To leave the beta program, you have to hit the 'Leave the program' button on the web sign up page or select 'Opt-out' from the app settings.
Joining the beta program for Snapchat on Android will let you test every upcoming feature before their official release. But you should keep in my that there may be some bugs and crashes. To report, you have to shake your phone when you are in the app. You can report on our website too from here.