[APK TEARDOWN] Telegram X v0.20.10.957 beta lets you view GIFs in high-res and pause/play videosDate: 14 Jul 2018Author: Eray R
Screenshot IScreenshot IIScreenshot III
Telegram X Beta ReportDevices
Huawei P8, Android 6.0
The popular messaging app Telegram X got an update to v0.20.10.957 Beta with the following changes, with our teardown confirming the official changelog that was released.
<string name="NoGifsToShow">No GIFs to show.</string>
<string name="NoGifsToShowInChannel">Published GIFs will be shown here.</string>
<string name="NoGifsToShowInChat">"Share GIFs in this chat and access them on any device you have."</string>
<string name="NoVoiceToShow">No voice messages to show</string>
<string name="NoVoiceToShowInChannel">"Published voice messages will be shown here."</string>
<string name="NoVoiceToShowInChat">"Share voice messages in this chat and access them on any device you have."</string>
- View high-res GIFs at full speed without downscale in full-screen viewer (when you tap on a GIF) and in previews (when you hold it in GIFs tab).
- Pause/play button when you play video.
- "Silent Broadcast" setting in channels is now synchronized across all devices.
- GIFs & Voice tabs in Profiles.
- Rewind & restart GIFs in full-screen viewer.
- Updated libtgvoip.
- Improved - Animation when you open media viewer
- Improved - Color of the "Disconect All Websites" button
- Improved - Style of "Reset Notification Settings" pop-up
- Improved - Color of the slider in media viewer
- Improved - Animation of the PiP play/pause button
- Improved - GIFs playback stops when playing video or specific GIF in fullscreen mode for battery saving and playback performance
- Fixed - "Mark as Read" button displays when it shouldn't
- Fixed - Three-dot menu in sticker set pop-up
- Fixed - Voice playback when playing through earpiece is set to "Always"
- Fixed - "Create Link" in Media Captions
- Fixed - Volume up/down work not properly after completing playing voice message through earpiece
Do you like our new teardown approach? Tell us in the comments section down below.