A smoke test of Nuclear Reactions Unity GameDate: 17 May 2018Author: Alexey S
Screenshot IScreenshot IIScreenshot III
Nuclear Reaction Unreleased ReportDevices
Google Pixel XL 2, Android 8.1.0; Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Android 6.0.1
This game is interesting to check because it has a multiplayer mode. The gameplay is a bit close to GO board game. The user has to capture the board with red 🔴 or blue 🔵 atoms and explode them to dominate on the field. 💥💥💥
- Even after passing the Wizard, it is not very clear how to explode atoms. I would rather try to have an actionable tutorial to make the user explode an atom by himself first.
- The next arrow on the wizard screen is not disabled on the last tab. It should disappear or become visibly disabled.
- The screen doesn't fit a Google Pixel XL 2 resolution (Screen).
- Results sharing screen doesn't have a proper resolution (Screen).
- App crashed after the first open. Crash reports sent on 16.05.18 from Google Pixel XL2.
- The app requests Audio recording permission and some other unnecessary permissions. It may force some user to uninstall the game before trying.