- Nice drawn logo on the app icon
- Minimalistic design
- As same as Amazon App color combination used in MU5B
- Nice ability to get free video by sharing invite link from the app
- Navigation between those buttons (Amazon videos / top pick / blue-ray&dvd) not comfortable, it works with freezes
- There was no registration button with Amazon account or app
- When I pressed the button "go to card" I had been redirected to Amazon website page (I'm not keen on such things in apps)
This app allows you to buy movies under 5$ on Amazon. It has a very simple UI which shows you a list of movies. The app is not Native but performance is acceptable. I like the app concept and app logo too.
Here is the list of Issues I found:...
The mobile app version: MU5B v1.1.10
The device used for test: One plus one 64gb (android 6.0.1)