Track your fitness with Strava activity tracker. Record activity, map your favourite bike trail or run & analyse your training with all the stats – for free!
Triathlon training, post-work runner or simply love going for a bike ride? Turn your phone or GPS watch into a sophisticated cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try out a new trail with distance tracker Strava & join millions of active people!
Training with Strava: 3 Ways to Train Smarter
- Record running & track distance: Track cycling routes, swim pace, cycle speed, elevation gained & calories burned
- Map your route: Mix up your run, swim or ride with the world’s largest trail network
- Training challenges: Push yourself with a monthly Challenge & compete with others
DISTANCE TRACKER & MILE COUNTER
- Track running, cycling and swimming: Compare your performance over time
- Track distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned on every run
- Mile counter & running tracker: Use your Android device or pretty much every GPS device out there
CONNECT & SHARE
- Record routes on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own fitness goals
- Your cycling route is the best? Share the route map & photos of your latest bike ride
- Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities and growing communities
- Set your fitness challenge and get customisable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals
- Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
RUNNING TRACKER and TRAINING
- Triathlon training hit a plateau? Track distance and boost your runner performance with activity tracker Strava and access tailored plans with Premium
- Turn your mile counter into a personal coach for triathlon or marathon training
You don’t have to be a runner or cyclist, you can use Strava activity tracker for a whole range of sports:
- Alpine Ski
- Rock Climb
- Indoor running
- Indoor cycling
- Gym workouts
...and many more!
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behaviour, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device-
- Track your fitness with Strava activity tracker
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Health & Fitness
1. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
2. Sign up for a weekly Newsletter 📩