The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your Android device. Just pair a Bluetooth controller or Steam Controller to your device, connect to a computer running Steam on the same local network, and start playing your existing Steam games.
For best performance with Android TV:
- Connect your computer using Ethernet to your router
- Connect your Android TV using Ethernet to your router
For best performance with tablets and phones:
- Connect your computer using Ethernet to your 5Ghz WiFi router
- Connect your Android device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network
- Keep your Android device within a reasonable range of your router
- The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your Android device
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
1. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
2. Sign up for our weekly Newsletter 📩
Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.