★★★ Featured on Google Play in 30+ countries ★★★
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
Delight Your Multi-Screen Life
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free.
Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focused on.
Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root NOT required.)
Other major features:
- Notification Mirror Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to your computer. Reply to mobile messages (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Kik) from desktop clients.（Desktop client only)
- Backup & Sync Backup photos and videos from phone to computer.（Desktop client only) Share clipboard between phone and computer.
- SMS & Contacts management Send and receive SMS, and manage phone contacts from the desktop.
- AirIME Use your desktop keyboard to type on your phone.（Desktop client only)
- Record screenshot Record phone screenshot with one click, no root required. (Android 5.0+)
- Speed boost Clean memory and boost phone speed.
- Other phone management features (Web client only)
- Find phone: locate your phone when it’s lost.
- Remote camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- Apps & Media: manage photos, ringtones and videos, upload, install and export apks.
Connect with our team and other users
- Official Forum: http://forums.airdroid.com/
- Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
- Twitter: http://Twitter.com/AirDroidTeam
- Facebook: http://Facebook.com/AirDroid
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+AirDroidTeam
- Sina Weibo: http://weibo.com/airdroid
We may not be able to respond to each message, but we do read all of them. Thank you!
Note: This app uses the Device Administrator permission. It is used for the Find Phone feature.
1. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
2. Sign up for a weekly Newsletter 📩