Mirror Lab aims to be the most fun, easy to use and powerful photo-editing app to creatively enhance pictures, make mirror photos, kaleidoscope images and distort faces and scenery.
Mirror Lab now comes with a powerful animation module. Create smooth videos with parameter interpolation between key frames (be sure to activate video from the app settings).
Choose from 50+ filters, each with multiple fine-tunable options.
- classic symmetries: horizontal and vertical reflections
- ripples, whirls, stretching and other distortions
- kaleidoscopic and fractal effects
- 3D effects
- tiny planet effects
- triangulation, pixel sort and halftone effects
- shape cut-outs, including concentric iterations
- glitch art friendly filters such as stripes and broken glass effect
- adjust your image's brightness, contrast, saturation, vignetting and more
- swipe through 40+ preset options to browse through possibilities in an instant
All filters come with several parameters to adjust, allowing for a large range of varied results. Effects can usually be simply placed by simple touch-drag for position and double-touch-drag for size. Some of the most common parameters you will find:
- intensity of effect
- dampening of effect (the further from the center of the effect, the lesser the intensity)
- rotation angle
- aspect ratio
Ease of use
Compose filters for endless creative options. The + button reapplies an effect immediately - some effects like to be stacked! The app has a powerful undo system allowing you to track back at any time. Please note that the top and bottom toolbars can scroll. There are a lot of effects to the right of the bottom bar!
Available as an in-app purchase, the PRO version comes with extra filters, extra parameters, higher resolutions and lossless file saving (PNG).
- Mirror Lab aims to be the most fun, easy to use and powerful photo-editing app to creatively enhance pictures, make mirror photos, kaleidoscope images and distort faces and scenery
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Like ❤️ Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Tip us ⚡️ with any news about features you discovered in the app, to share them with the Community of beta testers.