From Google Play
APP DEVELOPMENT DISCONTINUED INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Welcome to DroidLock Beta community.
DroidLock is a security and application that sets your lockscreen PIN code to the current time/date/battery resulting in an ever changing PIN that can not be shoulder surfed. Add-Ons allow you to morph the PIN, to further enhance security.
- 12H Time: If the time is 01:23, your PIN will be 0123
- 24H Time: If the time is 01:23, your PIN will be 1323
- Offset Minutes to add or subtract to the current time: Offset =10 and 12H: If the time is 01:23, your PIN will be 0133
- Custom Offset Minutes Value
- International Format (DD/MM): PIN will be 0405 (May 4, 2016)
- USA Format (MM/DD): PIN will be 0504 (May 4, 2016)
- 2 Digit Year (DD/MM/YY or MM/DD/YY): PIN will be 040516 (International Format) (May 4, 2016)
- 4 Digit Year (DD/MM/YYYY or MM/DD/YYYY): PIN will be 04052016 (International Format) (May 4, 2016)
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
❤️ Like Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
👻 Report, if you find any bugs and give use your feedback by sharing your findings with the Community of beta testers.