From Google Play
- Fixed mouse jitter when using touch on the screen
- Added low level USB support with guide button and rumble functionality for wired Xbox, PS4 and Nintendo Switch Pro controllers
- Added support for many third party Xbox One wired controllers
- Added full support for absolute mouse mode using the external mouse on Samsung DeX
(relative mode doesn't work, due to a bug in Samsung's DeX implementation)
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your Android device. Just pair a Bluetooth controller or Steam Controller to your device, connect to a computer running Steam on the same local network, and start playing your existing Steam games.
For best performance with Android TV:
- Connect your computer using Ethernet to your router
- Connect your Android TV using Ethernet to your router
For best performance with tablets and phones:
- Connect your computer using Ethernet to your 5Ghz WiFi router
- Connect your Android device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network
- Keep your Android device within a reasonable range of your router
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Press OPT-IN button to subscribe to the Alpha / Beta release channel in Google Play. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
❤️ Like Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
👻 Report, if you find any bugs and give use your feedback by sharing your findings with the Community of beta testers.