The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your Android device. Just pair a Bluetooth controller or Steam Controller to your device, connect to a computer running Steam on the same local network, and start playing your existing Steam games.
For best performance with Android TV:
- Connect your computer using Ethernet to your router
- Connect your Android TV using Ethernet to your router
For best performance with tablets and phones:
- Connect your computer using Ethernet to your 5Ghz WiFi router
- Connect your Android device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network
- Keep your Android device within a reasonable range of your router
- The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your Android device
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Like ❤️ Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Tip us ⚡️ with any news about features you discovered in the app, to share them with the Community of beta testers.