WHY WE CREATE THIS APP?🤔
When it comes to the New Year day, we write a list of New Year's resolutions. We start strong, but after two weeks or one month, we get overwhelmed by the amount of work we have, get interrupted by some unforeseen circumstances. Eventually, we forget about those goals we planned to achieve. The gym becomes much more empty than it was in January. As soon as when we realise that, we try to find an app to help us manage our habit goals. But then, we find no time to familiarise or to learn about all the features the app has to offer. All of a sudden, we forget to use that tool again.
Therefore, we craft our own. A habit tracker app that will be simple, concise, and easy to use. Allow us to finally establish that good habit and be able to constantly stick with it.The one that will aid us throughout our desired journey. A journey to the destination of our life. That's why we create Habit Tracker.
A weekly-based habit tracker app that will help you track your weekly habit goals through an auto-generated graph.
The goal of the app is to help you keep track of the new habit you want to create and see your performance analysis to help you reflect your result.
The app sorts habit into seven groups. Each group has its unique colour to help you identify it in the resulting graph:
- Fitness (Red)
- Health (Green)
- Hobbies (Teal)
- House (Purple)
- Self-Development (Yellow)
- Social (Blue)
- Work (Brown)
3 SIMPLE STEPS to use Habit Tracker
- Create your own or choose a habit you want to pursue from the list of given habits
- The list of the habits provided in the app is sorted by category. For instance, go to the gym or yoga are Health type.
- After selecting the habits, you can schedule the habits in weekly style, add a note to it, and set the reminder for the habits.
- When the habit is set, it will be shown on the Today tab of the Home page if it was assigned to do on that day.
- You can just swipe either left or right at the item to mark it as a completed task. The data will be collected for the analysis graphs.
- When the habits are marked as done, it can be undone by holding on the underlying list, and a pop-up window will show up with an option to redo the task.
- Tasks can be deleted by holding any undone task, and a pop-up window will show up with an option to delete the task.
- A simple tap on a list will invoke a task editing pop-up which allows you to modify task's note and notification time.
- The graph in the Analysis tab of the Home page will show the graph plotting between the percentage of achievement (y-axis) of the habit and the period in the past seven days.
- The habit will be plotted on the same graph and can distinguish by its colour.
- Graph lines can be switched on/off. This makes it easier for you to focus on the group of habits you are interested in.
We use it to create a habit of developing this app. And we heavily commit to the ritual to create a better app to aid us getting an even better app (Hope you don't confused 😀 ).
Please download and give it a try We are developing it. So if you have any thought or idea, let us know! 📧 email@example.com
Thanks for your support 💖
- A weekly-based habit tracker app that will help you track your weekly habit goals through an auto-generated graph
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Like ❤️ Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Tip us ⚡️ with any news about features you discovered in the app, to share them with the Community of beta testers.