Do you feel alone sometimes? Are you looking for a creative and fun app? Well, search no more! Download “ImAlive” and turn your Android phone into your virtual friend today!
Yes! You’ve read right. With ImAlive you can easily turn your phone into your new best virtual friend by creating a character or by downloading characters created by other users. Once you download a character, you will immediately see it on your screen and be able to communicate with it by touching or speaking to it!
These characters work similar to Siri, but they are different from Siri as they will start a communication with you by their self! Now your phone can be your virtual friend, living buddy or your mobile assistant. You can communicate, laugh and play with it at any time!
- Use 2D graphics to customize your character appearance!
- Download characters made by other users!
- Like, share or comment on other’s characters!
- Follow the creators you love!
- Free to install and use!
ImAlive is a perfect virtual friend and a must have app on your Android device if you like to create fun characters or you feel bored sometimes. Download your virtual friend here and never be bored again! Get ImAlive - Personify your phone today and submerge into the ultimate fun!
We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a review and rating to let us know what you think about ImAlive – personify your phone app. We’ll use your feedback to make changes and improve the app for your next experience. Thanks in advance.
- Website: https://imaliveweb.com
- Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6d9q04cUU69h5-Foxul-Kw
- Github link: https://github.com/ImAliveApp/ImAliveGuide
- Wiki direct link: https://github.com/ImAliveApp/ImAliveGuide/wiki
- With ImAlive you can easily turn your phone into your new best virtual friend by creating a character or by downloading characters created by other users
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Like ❤️ Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Tip us ⚡️ with any news about features you discovered in the app, to share them with the Community of beta testers.