From Google Play
As you’ll likely know, there’s a new EU regulation on data & privacy called GDPR. As a result, we applied some changes to our sign-up screens so that we fully comply with it. Stay tuned, the next update is already in progress!
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
MindMeister for Android lets you create, edit and share your mind maps on your Android phone or tablet and synchronize them with the award-winning free online MindMeister service, either alone or collaboratively with others.
MindMeister.com is the premier collaborative mind mapping site with close to 5 million users
- Create and edit graphical mind maps
- Seamlessly sync maps and folders with your free online account
- Share maps directly from the device
- Multi-touch support for drag & drop, zoom, pan
- Add icons, colors, styles, boundaries and map themes
- Edit and view notes, links and tasks on ideas
- Draw connections between topics
- Export as RTF, PDF and image
- Export as MindManager, Freemind, MS Word and MS PowerPoint (requires paid MindMeister account)
- Manage Favorites
- Browse Public Maps
- Play map-based presentations on device
- Quickly insert ideas ("Geistesblitz")
- PIN code lock
Additional features through www.MindMeister.com interface:
- Unlimited undo / redo
- Import from MindManager, Freemind, Mind and text files
PLEASE NOTE: MindMeister for Android automatically backs up all your mobile maps with the MindMeister.com service and therefore asks you to create a free account when launching the app for the first time. You can however also use the demo mode to test the app before signing up.
Automatic synchronization with the www.MindMeister.com service ensures that your data is safe in the cloud and allows you to continue working on your ideas in the award-winning and full-featured web interface, on your own or together with friends.
MindMeister is continually improving the app and actively looking for your feedback. Please send your ideas, suggestions, and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
"MindMeister is a beautifully simple mind-mapping tool. Using the application is totally intuitive, as it has no mess or clutter from fancy frills." Kate Russell, BBC News
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
❤️ Like Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
👻 Report, if you find any bugs and give use your feedback by sharing your findings with the Community of beta testers.