From APK Mirror
This release contain mostly PullRequests from community. Thank you all :)
Hide passwords from other accessibility services
Add Arabic translation and update the Japanese one
Inform the user that the ssh-key passphrase is not yet stored securely
Fix autofill crash on Oreo
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
This application tries to be 100% compatible with pass (http://www.passwordstore.org)
It is available in open source at https://github.com/zeapo/Android-Password-Store
Requires https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.sufficientlysecure.keychain to encrypt and decrypt passwords.
- Clone an existing pass repository
- Autofill passwords in applications and in Chrome based on the url
- Initialize a new pass repository
- List the passwords
- Handle the directories as categories
- Decrypt the password files (first line is the password, the rest is extra data)
- Add a new password to the current category (or no category if added at the root)
- Pull and Push changes to the remote repository
- Ability to change remote repository info
Not yet implemented:
- Create a new category
- Multi-select (for password deletion)
- Multiple password stores (multiple git repositories).
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
❤️ Like Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
👻 Report, if you find any bugs and give use your feedback by sharing your findings with the Community of beta testers.