Bitten by a tick? TickCheck can help! This free app, supported by TickCheck.com Tick Testing, provides FREE tick identification services and valuable resources on Lyme disease, tick removal, and more.
Just take a well-lit photograph of any tick, send it to our laboratory with the TickCheck app, and our technicians will identify it for you within 1-2 business days. Tick identification can help you understand potential for exposure to tick-borne infections like Lyme disease.
Your anonymized tick submissions will also provide valuable data for university tick surveillance research!
- FREE professional tick identification service
- Handy tick identification guide for all major species of ticks present in North America
- Instructions for safely removing an embedded tick
- Information on avoidance and symptoms of tick-borne diseases
- Instructions on preserving and sending ticks for testing
The TickCheck app is a must-have resource for anyone living in a high-risk tick area. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, hikers, runners, gardeners, dog owners, or anyone who encounters ticks.
TickCheck.com is a university-affiliated tick testing laboratory based in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania that is dedicated to providing laboratory-quality tick testing to people in high-risk areas for Lyme and other tick-borne diseases nationwide.
We offer PCR-based tick testing that is 99.9% accurate and can detect the presence of eight tick-borne diseases in a tick that bit you - Lyme disease, anaplasmosis, babesia, bartonella, Ehrlichiosis, Tularemia, B. miyamotoi, and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
For more information, visit TickCheck.com
TickCheck does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Consult a doctor if you believe you have contracted Lyme disease.
- This free app, supported by TickCheck.com Tick Testing, provides FREE tick identification services and valuable resources on Lyme disease, tick removal, and more
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Like ❤️ Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Tip us ⚡️ with any news about features you discovered in the app, to share them with the Community of beta testers.