From Google+ Community
Only 5 days after the previous release, the first beta for version 1.8 is already available.
In this beta cycle you can expect to see the following updates:
- Expanded customization for movements. Think of time-based movements (e.g. planks), custom units and custom rounding.
- Expanded customization for progressions. Think of custom TM progression based on achieved reps and using TM's of a fixed movement.
- More programs for bodybuilding.
Kicking of is the now available 1.8-BETA1:
- Added /u/Metallicadpa's PPL split.
As always, we're looking for feedback about things in the app that are confusing, buggy or even cause crashes.
Thanks for the help!
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Zero to Hero is meant to be the fitness app for every bodybuilder and powerlifter - from beginner to elite.
- Wendler 5/3/1 Boring But Big.
- nSuns 5/3/1 LP (4, 5 & 6-day)
- GZCL Jacked&Tan 2.0, The Rippler, UHF5, UHF9, VDIP.
- PHAT, PHUL
- /u/truthlesshunter's DeathBench/GZCL/MagOrt Hybrid.
- Or create your own program.
But it also provides means to combine elements from multiple programs, or create your own program alltogether.
- Double progression.
- Linear progression.
- 5/3/1 progression.
- Volume-based progression.
- And many more...
- Or create your own progression.
- Exercise instructions with demonstration images.
- Statistics, to accurately track your progress.
- Calculator, to estimate how you would perform a certain amount of reps.
- Timer, to track how much rest you're taking inbetween sets.
- Live notification, just to make sure you don't have to leave your lockscreen to check your next set.
As this app is meant to be for you, feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions, complaints, requests for programs or functionality, or just some general feedback: email@example.com
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
❤️ Like Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
👻 Report, if you find any bugs and give use your feedback by sharing your findings with the Community of beta testers.