Enlightened is an elegant, minimalist code editor for Android.
It's Open source! :D Yay!
Want a feature? Post in issues on the GitHub repository!
Its purpose is similar to that of other lightweight code editors: it allows you to edit text and code of many different languages. Think of it as a kind of Notepad++ for Android devices.
At the same time, its goal is to stay minimalistic and intuitive.
Absolutely no ads, intrusive permissions, or other nonsense.
- Syntax highlighting for a variety of languages
- An indentation widget, and automatic indentation
- A built-in file explorer, create and open files directly from the app
- Automatic character encoding support
- Automatic saving
- Customizable indents and font size
- Import custom language definitions! Easily add custom language support!
- Import custom color scheme definitions
- Even more language support!
Built by 0xFireball from IridiumIon Software!
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
❤️ Like Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
👻 Report, if you find any bugs and give use your feedback by sharing your findings with the Community of beta testers.