From Google Play
- Fixed several crashes
- Fixed notification on Android 4.4 (KitKat) devices
- Added support for voice commands
- Fixed a common crash (Thanks for sending us your crash reports! <3)
- Fixed a bunch of playback issues
- You can now create radio stations based on albums, artists, tracks, playlists and genres
- Improved many aspects of the UI
- Tomahawk is now compatible with Android Auto and Android Wear
- Improved memory footprint
- Fixed Spotify charts and a few playback issues
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Join this community to get access to the beta test of the brand new Tomahawk for Android app. Share your thoughts and help us in creating an awesome and refreshingly new music player app.
Note: After you click the "Become Tester"-button, you might have to wait about 30 to 60 seconds before Google lets you on the Play Store page. (Thanks to John Pyper for this hint)
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
❤️ Like Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
👻 Report, if you find any bugs and give use your feedback by sharing your findings with the Community of beta testers.