Stash for Reddit syncs posts whilst your phone is on WiFi, so you can browse on the go without using any mobile data. Imagine videos, gifs and images that load instantaneously. The app syncs automatically while you sleep or while you're at work, so when you hit the road, the latest posts are right there with you.
As this is an early access version, there are lots of features that haven't been implemented so please bear with us! This version only stores the latest 100 posts from the front page.
In future releases we plan to include:
- Secure login with your reddit account(s)
- Select which subreddits you want to download
- Configure which wifi networks you'd like Stash to use
- Set a schedule for automatic downloads
- Set a limit for storage usage
- Set a limit for bandwidth usage
- Offline actions (such as commenting, up/downvoting, saving posts)
- External article downloading
- UI / UX improvements (such as swipe actions)
- Sidebar downloading
- and much more!
Feedback / Questions / Bugs firstname.lastname@example.org
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
❤️ Like Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
👻 Report, if you find any bugs and give use your feedback by sharing your findings with the Community of beta testers.