Welcome to the Knights and Dragons Beta Community! Members of this community will get early access to the latest release of Knights and Dragons before it is available to the general public. To be part of this, first click in the link at the bottom of this description. If you joined this community with the same Google account from your device, there will be a Knights update available for you at the Google Play Store.
[Mar 17th, 2016] Version 220.127.116.11569
- Fixed issue for armor switching when being changed in PVP
- Fixed issue for raid boss HP bar
- Improved overall game performance and stability
- Bug fixes
- How to report bugs? Please post a message in this community explaining what happen. It will be very useful if you explain how we can reproduce the problem, explain how often it's happening, post screenshots, and your friend code.
- Do I need to reset or uninstall the game? No. This works like a regular update. You are simply getting the update before its official release date.
- Will I lose my progress? No. It's just an update. You get to play the game normally.
- How do I know I'm playing the beta? Go to Options and check the game version.
- Will I be warned if I a new Beta version comes out? The community will be notified of new builds through events. When you are invited to a new event it means that a new update is available.
- Can I make videos showing all the new cool stuff? Streisand effect tells me I can only ask you to be nice (don't quote me please. This is NOT an official response)
- What's new in the beta update? Every update has something new.
- Why can't I download the beta version? The Google account logged in your device must be the same one you used to join this community. If you are using Chrome, check if you are not logged in with a different account. As stated above, downloading the beta update is just like downloading a regular game update (same place).
Discussion in this community is focused on general feedback from the latest beta versions. For any other inquiries or issues about the game, the forum is the best avenue to be heard: http://forums.gree.net/forumdisplay.php?97-Knights-amp-Dragons or open a CS ticket. General complaints without any concrete information about what needs to be fixed in the preview build will be ignored. We don't have the resources to address all the issues brought up here, however that doesn't mean that you aren't heard. Our goal is to work with the community to make this game great!
THANK YOU FOR BEING A BETA TESTER. FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ANY FEEDBACK OR QUESTIONS IN THIS COMMUNITY.
Like ❤️ Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Tip us ⚡️ with any news about features you discovered in the app, to share them with the Community of beta testers.