Tower is a powerful and intuitive flight control program. It provides everything you need to plan, fly and track any ArduPilot powered drone. Tower delivers a simple but feature-rich flight experience. It’s also an open-source app, which means the code is available to anyone who wants to build new features into Tower or customize existing ones.
- Create flights by drawing the paths on your tablet or dropping waypoints.
- Because we give you over 10 different waypoint types to choose from, you can create flights that suit your specific purpose: Fly in smooth curves with spline waypoints. Circle waypoints allow you to orbit an object and keep the camera pointed at it. Region of Interest (ROI) points allow you to keep the camera centered on a subject regardless of the path you’re flying. “Survey” will automatically generate the flight pattern you need to fully cover a region of the map.
- 3PV™ Follow Me keeps the camera centered on you while the copter follows you as you move. You can also adjust the copter’s position while it’s following you.
- Easily make 3D scans of large structures with our automated building mapper.
- The one-button Dronie lets you quickly capture a one-of-a-kind selfie that reveals the scenery around you as the copter flies up and back.
- Adjust parameters within your flight controller to get a custom feel.
- Supports both copters and planes. WARNINGS: Only advanced users should change parameters in Tower. Adjusted parameters can impact stabilization and flight control. Fly safely and within your skill level. Changing parameters and using advanced and experimental flight techniques may increase the chance of unintended landings or other flight incidents – read the suggestions link before flying with Tower.
Like ❤️ Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Tip us ⚡️ with any news about features you discovered in the app, to share them with the Community of beta testers.