Hello everyone! Hunted Seas (working title) is tilt controlled obstacle avoidance game for android. How to play? You tilt your phone in order to control the hero (jelly). You must avoid all other fishes and collect all the coins in most of the levels. Some levels are timer based where you just have to survive for certain time.
Finally we have reached a level where we feel it’s the right time to get some constructive feedback on the game. We are mostly interested in gameplay mechanics:
- Is the game fun to play?
- Are levels (too) easy/ (too) hard?
- Do you have any problems with running it on your device?
- Do you like the control scheme or would you prefer virtual joystick?
- Hunted Seas (working title) is tilt controlled obstacle avoidance game for android
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play