From Google Play
The wait is over, PDF Viewer 3.0.1 for Android has arrived!
• Image Editing can be started by using "Edit Image in another application" action from Google Photos.
• Other fixes and improvements.
Feel free to share your thoughts on this release. You can always contact us via the feedback chat.
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Whether you’re working on your own or collaborating with a team, PDF Viewer maximizes productivity, allowing you to view, search, and annotate PDF documents with ease on your Android phone, tablet, or Chromebook.
VIEW DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
- Easily open a PDF from your favorite cloud service provider, email, or directly off a website you’re browsing.
- Search for the exact text you are looking for within the document.
- Double tap on the screen to Smart Zoom directly to the text you want to read.
ANNOTATE WITH EASE
- While reviewing a document, use your finger or stylus to highlight and markup text.
- Leave comments by adding a note, text, or drawing directly on the PDF.
CREATE AND EDIT PDFs
- Create new documents from existing documents by moving, rotating, deleting, or adding new pages to your existing document.
- Mark important pages by adding bookmarks to your document.
STORE, ORGANIZE AND SHARE
- Open documents from your device, your browser, or any other app.
- Share documents by printing, emailing or saving your edits back to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or any other cloud service.
TRUSTED BY COMPANIES YOU KNOW
- PDF Viewer is built on top of and powered by PSPDFKit, the industry leading PDF engine trusted by thousands of companies and developers throughout the world.
Be part of the PDF Viewer community:
- Web: http://PDFViewer.io
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PDFViewer
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/PDF_Viewer
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
❤️ Like Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
👻 Report, if you find any bugs and give use your feedback by sharing your findings with the Community of beta testers.