Pokemon GO and other games stop running when the screen is turned off. Poke Lock handles that gracefully. We block all touch input and soft buttons, while keeping the active game alive.
Poke Lock battery saver is amazing because it:
- Saves battery by creating a black lock screen over Pokemon GO and dim your screen to the minimum light.
- Blocks buttons like Home, Back while screen is dimmed.
- Keeps your phone On, dismissing the default Android™ screen timeout.
- Automatically shows a floating button, when you enter Pokemon GO , so that you can easily press it and lock.
- Secure lock screen, dismissed with a pattern lock.
Pokemon Go has a battery saver, but it does not keep your screen active, and does not block Home, Back, Recent buttons, so you can easily dismiss it. Poke Lock provides these functions, and you can safely put the phone in your pocket.
- Shows a black screen and blocks all touch input (Home, Back & Recent Apps buttons, just as your regular screen lock), but does not stop the currently running game like Pokemon GO.
- Automatically shows a floating Poke ball lock button, when you enter Pokemon GO (or any configured app), so that you can easily start saving battery.
- Keeps the phone alive, not allowing for the screen timeout to lock and sleep the device.
- Poke Lock is secured with pattern lock (the dots pattern to unlock) , so that you can safely put your phone away or put it in a pocket.
- Automatically starts the black screen lock, when you don't interact with Pokemon GO - inactivity timeout lock (Pro version only).
- Poke Lock also provides transparent mode, making the lock invisible (instead of black), so that you can easily watch YouTube™ videos without the accidental exits. Great for small kids, toddlers or people with clumsy fingers.
- Poke Lock does not rely on motion sensors like Pokemon Go's battery saver, which makes Poke Lock much more efficient the default battery extender.
- In-app purchases - Unlimited version of PokeLock app.
- Device/app history - To automatically show floating button when you enter Pokemon GO. PokeLock reads the "app history" and sees when Pokemon Go opens.
- Wi-Fi connection info - For the Ads to know when to download.
- Device ID/call information - "Call information" is for the option to unlock PokeLock on incoming call.
DISCLAIMER Please note "Poke Lock: Power Battery Saver" is an unofficial app. We are not affiliated with Niantic Labs or the Pokemon company or with the game itself. We developed this "Battery Saver" by ourselves for the community. This app is not associated, affiliated, endorsed, sponsored or approved by ©Niantic (developer of Pokémon Go™) or ©Pokémon Company.
- Pokemon GO and other games stop running when the screen is turned off
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Like ❤️ Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Tip us ⚡️ with any news about features you discovered in the app, to share them with the Community of beta testers.