SD Maid is an app and file management tool that helps you keep your device clean and tidy! App cleaning, system cleaning, leftovers from old apps, duplicate files and more. No advertisements, unrealistic promises or sugarcoating, just the truth. Full control and transparent results make SD Maid the most recommended tool of its kind among professional Android users.
Among SD Maids tools:
- Explorer: A full-fledged file manager.
- Searcher: Helps you find files by name or content.
- AppControl: Allows you to manage installed user and system applications.
- CorpseFinder: Removes data belonging to already uninstalled applications.
- SystemCleaner: Removes known unwanted files. You can adjust results by choosing different filters or creating your own.
- Biggest: Gives you an overview where you storage is being used up.
- Databases: Improves database size and performance.
- LastModified: Can show you which files have been altered in a chosen time period.
- AppCleaner: An extension of what others call 'Cache Cleaner'. It targets all files that are not critical and are recreated if necessary.
- Duplicates: Finds files you have multiple copies of. It works with any type of file, including pictures, videos and documents.
- Scheduler: Allowing you to schedule automatic execution of SD Maids features.
- Widgets: To allow quick access from your home screen to functions of your choice.
I hope you understand that maintaining an app of these proportions costs a lot of time and effort. While SD Maid is advertisement free, a few of the tools require a paid upgrade.
I don't mind a quick mail if you have questions :).
- SD Maid is an app and file management tool that helps you keep your device clean and tidy!
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Like ❤️ Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Tip us ⚡️ with any news about features you discovered in the app, to share them with the Community of beta testers.