From Google Play
- You can click on an broadcast item in Tasker broadcasts section to copy the broadcast name
Rare crash on some devices
Sometimes negative battery life was displayed in Doze stats and in notification
Sometimes wrong time spent was displayed in Doze stats and in notification
Toggling QuickTile doesn't reflect the change on the app when it's open
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
ForceDoze is an app that forces Doze mode right after you turn off your screen. Instead of waiting for the default time period (30 mins), Doze kicks in immediately. ForceDoze also disables motion sensing, so Doze doesn't activate while in your pocket or while the device is moving with screen off, giving far more battery savings than standard Doze functionality. ForceDoze also allows you to whitelist specific apps so they don't get suspended or disabled when Doze mode is active. If your device OEM has disabled Doze on your device, then ForceDoze can enable it for you.
ANDROID N DEVELOPER PREVIEW IS CURRENTLY NOT SUPPORTED IF YOU ARE NOT ROOTED AND YOU'VE NOT MOVED THE APK TO SYSTEM/PRIV-APP FOLDER AND YOU'VE NOT GRANTED THE APK THE FOLLOWING PERMISSION: 0644 (rw-rw-r)
- Force enable Doze right after screen off or after a user-specified delay
- Disable motion sensors so Doze doesn't periodically poll the sensors to check if the device is stationary or not. You can turn this off if you experience issues with sensors
- Keep motion sensors enabled but prevent Doze from suspending during movement
- Whitelist apps so they don't get fully suspended/disabled when Doze mode is active
- Tasker support (enable/disable ForceDoze, change settings and add/remove apps from whitelist)
- See at what times the device has entered/exited Doze mode and the battery percentage at that time
- Disable Internet access during Doze to maximize standby times • Enable Doze mode on your device if your device OEM has disabled it
- No-root mode so you can use this app without root privileges (Requires you to execute an ADB command from your PC to grant it the
android.permission.DUMPpermission, instructions inside app and app description on Play Store)
ForceDoze requires ROOT. If you do not have a rooted device, please execute the following command via ADB on your PC:
"adb -d shell pm grant com.suyashsrijan.forcedoze android.permission.DUMP"
After granting the permissions, restart the app. You will then be able to use ForceDoze without root. If you do not execute the command, you will not be able to use the app without root.
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
❤️ Like Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
👻 Report, if you find any bugs and give use your feedback by sharing your findings with the Community of beta testers.