From Google+ Community
👋 Big hello to the new folks joining us.👋
Download the Android app here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ai.snips
To our new pals, we would also love to have your feedback:
- Using the app, what made sense? What didn't? Any good moments?From your point of view, what it does the app DO?
- Did the Snips bubble help you when copying addresses?
- Were the suggested places in Snips bubble relevant to you?
Once you've used the app a bit, let us know how you're feeling in the comments here and be sure to include what country you're in!
Your comments will have a DIRECT impact on what we do with the app. Seriously, you guys matter a lot to us. 🤓 So thank you again!
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
The secure assistant that gets you places. Snips organizes your locations across messages, meeting and recent visits so you can compare transit options and keep track of where you've been.
- Instantly find all your meaningful places automatically extracted from your messages (SMS, facebook messenger, whatsapp) and other sources (calendar, pasteboard, contact address,...)
- View your upcoming meetings — message attendees and lookup transit options
- Find recommended restaurants in your area, and book a table and a car
- Get insights about your personal data, including the visit of places you’ve been
- Find the contacts you recently interacted with and are about to meet
- Search through all your messages from one place!
Every Snips product is Private by Design. None of your personal data ever leaves your device and no one can see it but you.
Installing Snips is a breeze. Just follow the instructions during onboarding screens and you’ll be set in seconds!
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
❤️ Like Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
👻 Report, if you find any bugs and give use your feedback by sharing your findings with the Community of beta testers.