From Google+ Community
Shuttle v2.0.5 has been released to the Play Store.
It's been 5 or 6 months since the last update. There's been a lot of progress on other aspects of the app that aren't quite beta-ready, but there's also been some pretty major improvements that did make it into this release.
- Added support for Android Auto.
- Improved artwork based colour selection. Shuttle now chooses nicer colours from the artwork, and themes the text and buttons on the now playing screen accordingly.
- Updated to a fresh, more subtle mini-player.
- Improvements to the queue. No longer 'flashes' when the queue changes. Drag & drop is smoother now.
- Don't show albums in playlist detail view
- Added option to display artwork in song list. On by default.
- Added number of songs & total time to queue
- Added total time to album, artist & genre detail screens
- Don't show podcasts in various song listings. Podcasts now only show up in the 'podcast' playlist.
- Display number of songs and duration in playlist detail view
- 'Play Next' in queue now moves the song to the next position instead of duplicating the song into the queue
- Lots of behind the scenes improvements
- Updated translations
- Fixed medium sized widget display issues
- Fixed an issue where various menu options triggered incorrect actions
- Fixed an issue when attempting to play an empty queue from the widget or headset button
- Fixed an issue where playing a track would sometimes fail, so the app would quickly move to the next song, which may fail, and so on.
- Fixed an issue where the shuffle icon wasn't shown when shuffle was on
- Fixed an issue where whitelisting a file also blacklisted it
- Fixed an issue where genres couldn't be added to playlists
- Fixed an issue where date added order was ignored in recently added playlist
- Fixed a crash when sending a media button pause command while app isn't running
- Fixed a crash when using Dashclock
- Fixed a crash when viewing the queue on tablet devices
- Fixed a crash when moving to landscape mode
- Fixed a bug where the media player was queried many times per second, potentially resulting in performance issues.
- Various other crash fixes
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Shuttle Music Player Beta Testers. A place to chat, contribute, provide feedback, enjoy and improve Shuttle Music Player. Now public!
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
❤️ Like Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
👻 Report, if you find any bugs and give use your feedback by sharing your findings with the Community of beta testers.