From Google+ Community
Couple of things I would hope will be added...
1. Mark as read or read items grayed to tell which are read.
2. The widget does not update properly and the refresh icon is not refreshing it all the time. Neither does the check mark.
3. Could you add a mark as read "are you sure" prompt?
This app is amazing! Thank you for creating this!
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Source is a beautiful, smooth news reader app that takes all of the information you want and puts it in one place! It pulls articles from different services such as Twitter lists, RSS, Inoreader, The Old Reader and Feedly to give you all of the most up to date news that you are looking for. You can easily sign in to any of these services that you want to use and start personalizing your content to fit your needs, or you can choose from the default list of sources.
- Beautiful, simple, and smooth user interface you'll love
- Tons of theming and color options to make make the app personalized to your favorite look
- Android Wear support to read your news right on your wrist
- Blur launcher support so that Source is just a swipe away on your launcher
- Twitter, RSS, Inoreader, The Old Reader, and Feedly integration to find all of your favorites, all in one place
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via the OPT-IN link and start testing!
❤️ Like Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
👻 Report, if you find any bugs and give use your feedback by sharing your findings with the Community of beta testers.