Google Ads Beta
#ads #googleads #adwords #business #marketing #advertisementBeta Update from 12 Mar 2019
By Google Play
- View and edit campaign end dates
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
The Google Ads app helps you stay connected with your ad campaigns from anywhere, using your Android smartphone. You can easily view your ads’ performance on the go with this simplified companion to your desktop account. So you’ll keep your campaigns running smoothly—no matter where your business takes you.
- View campaign stats
- Update bids and budgets
- Get real-time alerts and notifications
- Call a Google expert
- Act on suggestions to improve your campaigns
- Add, edit or remove keywords
This app is for existing Google Ads customers only. AdWords Express users can download their own app in the Google Play Store at: http://goo.gl/tNs1Wi. To learn more about advertising with Google, visit google.com/ads.
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?