Horizon Explorer ARCore Beta
#arcore #vr #ar #argumentreality #mapsBeta Update from 16 Aug 2018
By Google Play
Add tall-building mode, using GPS altitude and allowing slider to adjust view altitude without obscuring camera.
Add settings menu button to main page
Fix bug where relative heights (+/- Xm) used roof / top GPS marker instead of ground-level.
Change to use Firebase Analytics
Works with ARCore 1.4, more supported devices. Zenfone may need a reinstall of ARCore.
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Point your camera at a landmark on the horizon and see:
- Name of the landmark
- Map of surrounding area
- Wikipedia info
- Directions to landmark
Or use 3D Map mode:
- See terrain laid out in front of you
- Move phone to fly around the map
- Roadmap / satellite / hybrid
- Search & display worldwide 3D-maps
- Distance, altitude and landmark names
- Infinite scroll
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?