WaveEditor for Android Audio Recorder and Editor Unreleased
#music #audio #audioeditor #androidmusic #androidappBeta Update from 08 Aug 2018
Version Varies with device
By Google Play
Added MP3 recording support.
Fixed translations not changing after selecting a new language.
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
This app is currently in beta testing and is considered unstable. Use at your own risk.
WaveEditor for Android™ is a professional tool for editing, recording, and mastering audio. WaveEditor also supports a large variety of file types that make it suitable for audio format conversion and media playback.
- Supported import formats: 3gp, aac, aif, aifc, aiff, alac, amr, au, caf, flac, htk, iff, m4a, mat4, mat5, mp3, mp4, ogg, paf, pcm, pvf, raw, sd2, sf, snd, svx, voc, w64, wav, xi
- Supported export formats: aiff, flac, mp3, ogg, pcm, wav
- Standalone and in-editor audio recorders
- USB Microphone support (More info: https://sbaud.io/wavstudio-usb-microphone-support/)
- Built-in file browser for loading and saving files
- 32-bit floating point signal processing
- Single sample editing
- Fluid zooming and panning navigation functions
- Painless timeline selection
- Macro processes such as fade, reverse, & invert.
- Amplitude meter
- Undo/redo & copy/paste features
- Compact view setting for smaller devices
- Alternative waveform colors for better stereo visualization
- Separate audio format conversion utility.
- Crusher (Pro)
- Delay (Pro)
- Distortion (Pro)
- Phaser (Pro)
- Reverb (Pro)
- Graphic EQ
- Parametric EQ (Pro)
- Stereo Mixer
- Compressor (Pro)
- Multi-band Compressor (Pro)
- Noise Gate
- Insert Silence
- Granular Stretch
- Pitch Correction (Pro)
- Pitch Shift (Pro)
- Time Stretch (Pro)
The free version of WaveEditor contains many features and is quite useful. However, if you like this app, buy the upgraded version to fully utilize it's potential. This can be done within the app via In App Billing, and ensures future support as well as new features in later releases.
Benefits of upgrading are as follows:
- All advertisements removed
- All effects unlocked
- Read/Write Storage - Used for importing and exporting audio files from storage. Required to use app.
- Record - Used for recording audio from mic. Optional, but required to use recorder.
The source code for the libraries used in this app can be found here : https://sbaud.io/wavstudio-audio-editor-recorder/
Note: Patented formats including amr, 3gpp/3gp, m4a, & aac use system level codecs distributed with your device for audio streaming only. Codecs for these formats are not included in this app.
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?