Dayframe - Photos & Slideshow Beta
#chromecast #photos #slideshow #photography #photoBeta Update from 18 Jul 2018
By Google Play
New in 3.1.1
- minor UI changes
- security fix
New in 3.1
- Fixes for new Facebook API (had to remove some photostreams)
- Fixes for google Plus
- Fix for broken instagram streams
- Navigation menu fix
- Google login fix
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
"The execution is great, but what’s really impressive about the app is the options and customization."
- Android Police
"Supposing you’ve got a tablet just gathering dust in a closet – Dayframe has a use that’s beyond easy to implement."
"Dayframe features more options than you can shake a stick at. It’s like Facebook Home but without all the suck."
♥ Chromecast slideshow now free for ALL users
★ Upgrade to Prime (in app purchase) for advanced features
★ UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones. No need to purchase again.
★ Feedback? Questions? Ping us: [email protected]
♥ We respond to everyone!
★ Interactive Chromecast Slideshow
Dayframe 2.0 is the premiere photo viewer / slideshow app for Chromecast. Be the first to play photos, albums, photostreams, and playlists of albums and photostreams on your HDTV.
We wanted to make something you could touch and feel. So it's not just play and sit back - it's interactive! You can control what's playing on Chromecast by swiping forwards and backwards, zoom to fit or fill, pause, shuffle, and even like photos.
★ All of Your Photos in One Place
Dayframe works with your favorite photo sharing services to provide a ongoing slideshow of friends, family, and interests. Browse and share photos between Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+, Dropbox, Flickr, Twitter, 500px, and more.
★ Ultimate Photo Frame
Put your device on a stand and let it play an endless stream of all your photos. Dayframe routinely checks for updates so you always have what's new without effort.
★ Self-Managed Convenience
Dayframe is designed to automatically play when you’re not using your device. Once you’re set up, that’s it. Dayframe takes care of everything. No check-ins, no remembering, just set it and forget it.
★ Screensaver Timer
You pick the best time to play as a screensaver, along with settings for network, battery level, and power source. The app won’t run all night or drain your battery / bandwidth.
★ Old Tablets are Awesome!
Dayframe is excellent for re-purposing old tablets. Set up a tablet in your kitchen, living room, bedroom, or anywhere you want a powerful photo frame that doubles as web browser, remote control, and shareable device.
★ Upgrade to Dayframe Prime
Get Chromecast photos, custom playlists, shuffle mode, advanced screensaver timer, brightness timer, app timer, local weather, and more!
- fully automated slideshow / photo frame
- Chromecast photos / slideshow
- all-in-one Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+, Dropbox, Flickr, Twitter, 500px, and more
- smart auto-player
- screensaver timer w/ power settings
- custom playlist
- photo gallery
- unlimited photostreams
- left & right side menus
- immersive mode
- onboarding & discovery
- built-in guides
- KITKAT native (built on sdk 19)
PRIME (in app purchase upgrade) includes:
- custom playlists
- shuffle mode
- current weather
- screensaver timers
- brightness timer
- "open an app" timer
- remove Chromecast player logo and reminder
FINE_LOCATION permission: used for Instagram live party pics
We're Mike & Radley and we've been making fun Android apps for a few years, including HD Widgets and Cloudskipper.
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?