Feedo - Customer Feedback App using NPS Beta
#nps #feedback #business #netpromoterscore #marketingBeta Update from 08 Aug 2018
By Google Play
- Enjoy 30 days free trial of all PRO features
- Improved Sign-up process
- Improved design for Tablets
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Feedo is a great, simple way to understand your customers’ level of loyalty using Net Promoter Score (NPS) on any Android smartphone. Designed for simplicity, Feedo makes it easy for store owners/brand managers to track and action customer feedback. The ability to measure customer loyalty is a more effective methodology to determine the likelihood that the customer will buy again, talk up the company and resist market pressure to defect to a competitor.
- 💥 Quick to Setup, Easy to Use - Start measuring your customers’ feedback in less than 30 secs. Needs no technical know-how.
- 💥 Measure NPS Score - Track your Net Promoter Score to measure customer loyalty.
- 💥 Real-time reports & alerts - Get real-time reports, daily email digests & instant alerts for low score.
- 💥 Designed for simplicity - Take direct feedback from customers in a matter of seconds!
- 💥 Works Offline - No WiFi? No problem! Take feedback without WiFi and sync later anytime.
- 💥 30+ languages - Personalise the NPS question in your native language.
- 💥 Monitor multiple stores (PRO feature) - At a glance track NPS by store location & time of the day on a single, web dashboard.
- 💥 Daily Email Report (PRO feature) - Receiver daily email report along with all customer feedback and their contact details.
- 💥 Low Score Alerts (PRO feature) - Receive instant SMS notification when your customers give you low ratings.
- 💥 Change Follow-up Question (PRO feature) - Get pointed customer feedback by customizing the follow-up question according to your industry.
- 💥 Customize according to your Brand (PRO feature) - Customize Feedo screens to match with your brand colours.
- 💥 SMS Confirmation to Customers (PRO feature) - Get detailed customer feedback by sharing a web survey as part of the SMS confirmation.
What do customers really think of your brand or products? Are they loyal? Do they like you enough to recommend you to their friends? As a business owner or company manager, these are important topics to sort out. After all, if customers aren’t satisfied with the service they received, or if they don’t like your products, chances are, they won’t be repeat customers.
Large corporations spend billions of $ on measuring customer experience to promote growth and outpace competition. One of the most effective methods is NPS™ (Net Promoter Score). Costs of running programs using NPS are prohibitive for individuals and small businesses. Inability to understand what customers value and are willing to pay for is one of the leading reasons small businesses fail. Feedo puts you in the driver seat inexpensively and lets you conduct quick NPS surveys to understand if your clients are likely to recommend your business or service to others.
Feedo is ideal for:
- Kiosk set up
- Offline Customer Feedback at physical stores
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) Surveys
- Capturing Leads at Events
Why Net Promoter Score (NPS):
Do you want to know how loyal your customers are to your brand? Are they easily swayed by other brands, or do they like your brand so much that they’ll consistently choose it? The NPS is your friend here. It’s one of the most common instruments to measure customer loyalty. It is useful for forecasting business growth, cashflow, as well as assess the health of your brand and overall customer satisfaction.
- It measures the likelihood of repeat business
- It gives direction for change and improvement
- It’s simple, user-friendly and inexpensive to implement
- It’s a great way to track change over time
- It is easier to benchmark against competitors
Today more than two thirds of Fortune 1000 companies use Net Promoter Score, as reported by Bain & Company to Bloomberg in May'16.
Used by Brands, Hotels, Restaurants, Retailers, Airports, Airlines, Banks and Financial Institutions, Spas, Healthcare and many other industries.
Net Promoter Score and Net Promoter System are service marks, of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc. and Fred Reichheld.
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?