Thanks so much for helping us test the beta! We still have more to go, but here's a new build for you all:
- App now opens to the place you were last at
- Podcast badges now include episodes you've started but not finished
- Fixed some archiving issues
- Fixed issues with downloads not respecting network settings
- Added download all to filters
- Fixed some Chromecast issues
- Improved Up Next swipe
- Added an indicator to rows for things that are in your Up Next
- UI improvements
- Crash fixes
Do you want to beta test this app? Check it here
04 Dec 2018 Google Play Release Update
Are you seeing double? Do you need help? No don't worry it was us. You should only have 1 app icon now. Thanks for helping us test the beta, it means we can work through bugs like this without bothering the normal, less brave people who aren't in here. Can't wait to test many more things on you (there's about 50 things to go on our issues/features/polishing list!)
25 Nov 2018 Google Play Release Update
Fixes an issue with connecting to Sonos. Also let me take this AMAZE MARKETING OPPORTUNITY to put it out there that we support linking to Pocket Casts through the Sonos app. That's right kiddo's, you can listen to all your favourite podcasters in glorious stereo and turn them up loud enough to convert all your neighbours. Try it, I'm sure you're favourite podcasters will be on board. See what I did there? Turned a bug fix into a marketing promo. It's pay rise time! Apparently I have to go now...
03 Aug 2018 Google Play Release Update
Today we're excited to bring you the creatively named v6.4.14 of Pocket Casts. One day we'll go all Modern Dev on you and be like: "here's build 6684.487458993.84848". What's new? Bug fixes and improvements!
- Fixes an issue some people were having with the app updating
- Fix voice search not working in the Discover section
- All sorts of small and hard to describe fixes including better handling when authors change episode URLs
- 5% more awesome
23 Jul 2018 Google Play Release Update
This update fixes an issue some people have been having with the app, well, updating. Some people say it was reading tweets to early in the morning and having a bad case of the Everydays. We say LOOK OVER THERE -------->
21 Jul 2018 Google Play Release Update
Getting a quick update out before watching more World Cup to try and track down a refresh issue. If your app says last updated not recently, send us an email from the help section so we can look into it. If it's refreshing fine just grab your face, roll around theatrically and pretend it's not. You know you want to. VAR be damned. This is your moment.
06 Jul 2018 Google Play Release Update
Beta 6.4.14 Build 443
- Fixed crash on Chromebook when opening the settings.
- Fixed voice search not working in the discover section.
- Unfortunately we only have enough funny release notes for production builds so beta notes will be dry and boring, but will contain real facts!
- Fired Phil for writing the above. The funny change logs will continue until morale improves
26 Jun 2018 Google Play Release Update
Beta 6.4.14 Build 441
Our first open beta! 🍾
Like a rat in a cage we are watching to you see if you survive our latest experiments, good luck! 👨🔬
As you have all missed the previous betas
- Fixed the issue with podcasts changing their episode download urls after they have released the episode.
- Fixed bulk mark as played breaking the Up Next play order.
- Fixed the app icon dynamic top filter crashing if the title is empty.
- Now uses a new super duper faster podcast refresh server. 🚀
24 Jun 2018 Google Play Release Update