Office Insider for Android
#microsoft #office #officeinsider #business #microsoftofficeBeta Update from 26 Apr 2018
Hello Office Insiders,
Present Wirelessly from Mobile!
Kindly try out the feature and let us know how can we improve it further by filling this short survey :
We have recently launched a new feature in PPT which enables you to present wirelessly from your mobile to nearby Miracast enabled projectors/ large screens, Smart TVs, and dongles.
Once connected you will see a full screen slideshow on the large screen and presenter view with speaker notes on the mobile device. You should also try using laser pointer, ink annotations etc. to bring focus to content in your slide
You can try out the feature by upgrading to the latest Android build on your phone and then clicking on the new cast icon in the slideshow toolbar.
You can turn your Windows 10 PC into a wireless display and try out this feature.
Note: This feature is only enabled for Samsung devices with Android N and above.
Welcome to the Office Insider for Android community!
Office Insider is an ongoing preview program that gives you first access to the latest innovations, putting you on the inside track for all things Office. Learn more here: http://products.office.com/en-us/office-insider. As a member, you will get access to pre-release versions of the Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint apps. You can give feedback, submit issues, receive the most current information on the apps and interact with product team members.
These apps work best on Android devices having 1GB+ RAM and running KitKat (4.4.x) or later versions. To get started, please:
- Join the community
- Become tester by visiting following links – http://aka.ms/previewword , http://aka.ms/previewexcel , http://aka.ms/previewpowerpoint
- Wait for ~4 hours as Google takes time to replicate permissions, then click above mentioned links and follow the download links to install the apps using Google Play.
If you run into any installation troubles, refer to Installation FAQs link below.
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?