ParkBack - Automatic Car Parking Reminder Unreleased
#parking #car #cars #auto #androidautoBeta Update from 18 May 2018
By Google Play
First public version release
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Do you always think back on where you parked the car? And maybe you end up wandering around the streets, waiting for a flashback to the moment when you parked it?
The answer is ParkBack: the most automatic and efficient car parking reminder. You will no longer looking for your car because ParkBack's automatic detection feature saves parking location as soon as you leave the car.
All you need is good GPS coverage and then ParkBack detects when you left the car with a maximum of 20 meters accuracy.* No GPS signal at the time of parking? Do not worry, ParkBack can still notice you parking and it will send a prompt to add a marker manually on the map.
Low battery usage is the strength of ParkBack, which will be almost unnoticeable in daily usage, draining only a 1-3% of your battery.**
A more complete list of features:
- Automatic parking detection monitors constantly device activities to understand when both when you are driving and walking. - Complete set of notifications keeps you updated about parking phases, letting you know whether if GPS signal was weak or parking location possibly not accurate. - User interface kept simple to encourage straightforward action, aimed to help you reach the car quickly. - One-tap navigation makes reaching the car with Google Maps as easy as tapping parking notification. - Advanced settings to fully customize your experience.
The free version allows two automatic parking placements per day. After that, you still received a parking detection notification but you have to manually mark position on map. Buy the full version to remove this limitation and support the developer!
Forget about where you left the car, this is our mission from now.
* This may vary depending on device model and GPS signal strength
** This depends on the amount of parking, which will obviously activate GPS location detection.
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?