#boardgame #androidgame #gamedev #indiedev #multyplayerBeta Update from 13 Mar 2018
By Google Play
- Settings page with sound on/off options.
- All tiles must be used up to complete
- When a player who has one tile more on
stock than the opponent decides to claim,
a tile is transferred to the other player\'s
- Stock of blocker tiles has been halved.
- 80% threshold for claims has been
reduced to 70%.
- Bars indicate scores in game window.
- Finished games are opened in replay mode.
- Game window rotates together with screen.
- Improved tile alignment on game board.
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Lay tiles on a board and claim areas by enclosing them in this two-player game. Challenge other players to a customized game, selecting board size and a pattern of start tiles. Improve your tactics and compare your rating to others. The game includes a messaging function for communication with other players.
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?