- Well designed app icon
- Nice usability (left bar menu switches by swipe
- I'm keen on colors used in-app, awesome minimalistic design
- Specific original realized idea
- Navigation hints were present when the first launch of app
- Advertisement is present in app (small banner down the screen)
- A lot of useless buttons in settings (my account, premium features), suggest you integrate them more deeply and intuitive (account settings could open when tapping on profile picture whereas separate button)
- A lot of submenu layers when setting up new project and what to do
- Suggest adding one 'hello' picture with main goals of app at the beginning
The device used for test: One plus one 64gb (android 6.0.1)
App version: Tiny issue tracker v0.10.4
This app supposes to help project managers and teams to plan and organise their tasks. In my case, this is one of the apps where I can consider myself as a target audience. I do some project management at work and for my side projects as well.
My expectations are - to try a minimalistic ticket tracker, focused on the project planning.
Usually, I am doing it in the end but this time I had to start with Monkey stress testing....