- View high-res GIFs at full speed without downscale in full-screen viewer (when you tap on a GIF) and in previews (when you hold it in GIFs tab).
- Pause/play button when you play video.
- "Silent Broadcast" setting in channels is now synchronized across all devices.
- GIFs & Voice tabs in Profiles.
- Clickable usernames in the sticker pack names
- Delete inline bots from the recents list (@)
- When you click on a hashtag from a channel, it will be searched among the channel messages
- Improved - terminate session / terminate all sesions pop-up style - You can find it in Settings - Privacy and Security - Active Sessions - Terminate All Other Sessions.
- Improved - slightly increased the distance needed to open a chat preview
- Fixed - Hashtags deletion from the recents list (#) doesn't work properly
- Fixed - Swipe-to-remove conflict in the sessions list
- Fixed - Swipe up to open a chat preview doesn't work when actions for the chat are unavailable
- Fixed - Crash when trying to add the 1000th account
- Fixed - messages with inline keyboards are not editable
- Fixed - text URLs are missing from the shared links
- Fixed - several rare crashes
- Fixed - freezing possibility between instance restarts
- Fixed Separator style in pop-up menu
- Fixed Separator style above message input
- Fixed Incorrect "Sync Contacts" hint
- Fixed Groups in Common on secret chats profile
- Fixed Chat previews touch handling / status bar overlapping on Samsung Galaxy S8,S8+,S9,S9+
- Fixed Incorrectly trimmed message input placeholder
- Fixed link content may be treated as markdown tags
- Mark chats as unread / read - You can access it by holding down your finger on a chat and then moving it to the letter icon at the bottom, and then releasing it.
- Open chat preview by swiping up - Hold your finger on a chat for a preview and then swipe up to open it.
The popular messaging app Telegram X got an update to v0.20.10.957 Beta with the following changes, with our teardown confirming the official changelog that was released.
<string name="NoGifsToShow">No GIFs to show.</string>
<string name="NoGifsToShowInChannel">Published GIFs will be shown here.</string>
<string name="NoGifsToShowInChat">"Share GIFs in this chat and access them on any device you have."</string>
<string name="NoVoiceToShow">No voice messages to show</string>
<string name="NoVoiceToShowInChannel">"Published voice messages will be shown here."</string>
<string name="NoVoiceToShowInChat">"Share voice messages in this chat and access them on any device you have."</string>
Today here's yet another Telegram X beta update bumping the version number to 0.20.10.956, which brings the following changes and bug fixes:
Updated TDLib version:
Also there's a message from the developers of the app on Telegram X's Official Channel:
"It seems that now only messages with inline keyboards became editable.
First, let's see what the fixed issues are (most of them are cosmetic):
There are also near a dozen of features/changes introduced. Here they are: