Buffer: Manage Twitter, Facebook, Social Media beta
#buffer #smm #socialmedia #socialnetwork #facebook
Save time and manage all your social media in one place. Buffer is a simpler way to schedule posts and track the performance of your content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+.
No more wasting time, no more logging into multiple social accounts. Any link, text, picture or video - just add it to Buffer and you can quickly choose when and where it’ll be posted.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BUFFER
- Share to multiple Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+ accounts from one place.
- Maintain a consistent presence on social media, so you can build your following and influence.
- Get easy-to-read analytics for every update you share.
- Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date, or customize the timing of individual posts. Scheduling has never been easier or more flexible.
- Share from all of your favourite apps. Including scheduling native retweets from most Twitter apps!
- Never run out of amazing content with Instagram Reposting.
- Get world class support from your friends at Buffer.
You can also add to Buffer from your favourite browser using our Browser Extensions for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app.
Free Plan Features:
- Connect up to 3 Social Accounts
- 10 scheduled posts per profile
Awesome Plan Features:
- Have upto 100 posts in your Buffer.
- Connect upto 10 Social Accounts.
- RSS feed integration
Small Business Plan Features:
- 25 Connected Social Accounts
- 5 Team Members & Contributions Feature.
- 2,000 scheduled posts per profile
- RSS feed integration
- All standard Buffer features & Awesome Plan features.
The Awesome Plan & Small Business plan subscriptions are optional and are available via an auto-renewing subscription:
Awesome Plan subscriptions are at a monthly rate of $10 or an annual rate of $102.
Small Business subscriptions are available at a monthly rate of $99.99.
Payments will be charged to your Google Play account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your Google Play Account Settings after purchase.
Important Note: Due to the new bug in Google Play, all OPT-IN links for some mobile devices will be opened in Google Play app instead of the browser.
If you see "To view this content install and set up a web browsing app" message, please install TestingCatalog Android App or open OPT-IN URL in a new browser tab manually.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?