Cover art Eddy Bridge beta
#alexa #amazonalexa #smarthome #iot #voicecontrolBeta Update from 03 Jan 2018
By Google Play
Added Fix for Discovery Devices for SSDP and invalid XML
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Use your voice to go to your favorite TV channel. Say "Alexa, turn on the TV" to power on your TV and Soundbar., using Eddy Voice Remote Scenes Skill. Control Multiple Controllers by saying the Room name after the action, for instance say, "Watch TV in Living Room" to call the activity of "Watch TV." Learn new Infrared (IR) codes by saying Start Learning Mode, using Eddy Voice Remote Skill.
This app is designed to connect your local Global Caché controller(s) to Eddy Voice Remote. It also supports Roku or HTTP devices. Eddy Voice Remote is a Software as Service and requires paid membership to use; there is a 2 month FREE trial you can use to sign up and test.
Hardware Requirements You need to have an Amazon Alexa and any of the following:
- Any Roku device or TV
- Direct TV with Remote Network Support Enabled
- Panasonic TV with Remote Network Support Enabled
- Any Tivo with Remote Network Support Enabled
- Global Caché compatible controller. **
** A Global Caché compatible controller that supports sendir API Calls . The compatible devices are:
- Global Cache iTach Series (IP2IR, IP2SL, IP2IR-P, IP2SL-P, WF2SL, and WF2IR)
- Global Cache Flex Series (IP, IP-P, and WF)
- Global Cache GC-100 Series (06, 12, 18, 18R)
You can Sign up for a FREE 2 Month trial here: https://eddy.tinyelectrons.com/users/sign_up
IMPORTANT: Your phone's Wi-Fi needs to ALWAYS stay on during sleep for it to receive commands. Also, if your phone has trouble sending signals then turn off battery optimization for this app in Android Settings > Battery Optimization
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?