- Light theme
- The search page uses the Ambient theme and can be opened by swiping up
- The floating search bar now supports the Ambient theme
- Rebuilt notification system
- Touch gestures better integrated with page scroll
- 5 new awesome wallpapers
- New weather icons
- Android P users can use official API to turn off the screen
- New "Showcase your home screen" functionality
Smart Launcher 5 is one of a kind launcher app for Android, integrating search and categorization everywhere throughout the UI. This time we are going to comment on some of the most important additions since the end of July.
Then, let's start with the first one - you can now change the text color of the search bar, even when it is integrated into the dock. You can select your desired color by going into the settings of the app, tapping on 'Search bar', 'Appearance' and 'Search bar text color'. You can also fully disable the search page from the 'Search bar' settings page....
Smart Launcher 5 is totally different from every other launcher available. It categorizes all your apps into sections and doesn't have an app drawer. Instead, it has a search page called "Smart search", which recommends apps and contacts too. The latest version is 5.1 build 022 and introduces the following features and fixes:
The most eye-catching feature is the Light theme, which automatically turns on whenever you set a very light colored wallpaper....