FRITZ! App Cam beta
#webcam #webcamera #internetcamera #android #betatestingBeta Update from 26 Jul 2018
Version Varies with device
By Google Play
Improve: detailed improvements for display in the browser
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
With FRITZ!App Cam your Android smartphone (or tablet) at home becomes a webcam. FRITZ!App Cam controls the camera of the smartphone/tablet and provides the recorded images over http or https for viewing in a browser anywhere with an Internet connection. No special plug-ins or software is needed. The app connects to the FRITZ!Box over wireless LAN. Within the home network FRITZ!App Cam presents an IP address and the port, both of which can simply be entered in the address line of the browser. For access over the Internet, upon request FRITZ!App Cam automatically configures MyFRITZ! sharing so that access is as simple as opening the https://www.myfritz.net portal or using the direct My-FRITZ!-URL of your FRITZ!Box (for this the FRITZ!Box must be registered with MyFRITZ!). Access to the cameral image can be protected with a password. Multiple viewers can access the images from FRITZ!App Cam at the same time.
- Smartphone or tablet with a camera, Android version 4.0 or higher
- FRITZ!Box with FRITZ!OS 5.50 or higher
- To create automatic MyFRITZ! sharing, you must use a FRITZ!Box with FRITZ!OS version 6.0 or higher
- You required a FRITZ!Box with FRITZ!OS 06.20 to enable the live stream feature on a FRITZ!Fon
Information about the user rights required for this app:
- Access to the camera: self-explanatory
- Read phone status and identity: necessary for individual encryption of the app settings
- record audio: necessary for audio transmission to web browser (GUI) and triggering camera by sound
- Write to external storage (SD card): Snapshots can be filed here
- Internet access: Required for the web server
- Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
- Access to wake lock: To prevent the CPU from switching to sleep mode while the app is running
- Run at startup: in case of a reboot in long term operation (monitoring)
- Receive WiFi multicast: for better discovering of the FRITZ!Box in your network
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?