Mobile Security & Antivirus beta
#antyvirus #security #eset #mobilesecurity #protectionBeta Update from 24 Feb 2018
● Discover brand new premium feature – App Lock:
- Easily protect access to any app with PIN or fingerprint.
- Make sure your kids, family or colleagues don't mess with sensitive data.
● Optimization and bug fixes for better performance.
ESET Mobile Security is a premium cyber security solution that protects your smartphone and tablet
After installing, you automatically get to try all PREMIUM features for 30 days – without subscribing. Then you can upgrade to PREMIUM, or continue with basic protection, which is lifetime for FREE.
BENEFIT FROM FREE FEATURES
- On-demand Scan triggered by the user
- On-access Scan of downloaded applications and files
- Anti-Theft – with Remote Lock, Remote Siren and GPS Localization activated by SMS
- USSD vulnerability protection
- Tablet friendly interface
- Monthly security reports
SUBSCRIBE TO PREMIUM FEATURES
- Proactive Anti-Theft with web interface on my.eset.com
- Scheduled scanning
- On-charger scan
- Automatic updates
- SMS/MMS/Call blocking
- Device Monitoring of important settings
- Application Audit
TRY PROACTIVE ANTI-THEFT
- Integration with my.eset.com web interface for Android devices and Windows laptops protected by ESET Smart Security
- Suspicious state – Autonomous action when wrong PIN/pattern is entered or unauthorized SIM change detected
- Camera Pictures – Front/back camera snapshots
- On Screen Message – Customizable message to potential device finder
- Low Battery – If the device hits critical battery level, its current location is sent to my.eset.com
- User IP Address Details – Listing of IP addresses the device was connected to if marked as missing
JOIN OUR BETA TESTING COMMUNITY
Get your hands on the latest versions of ESET Mobile Security and help us shape the future of our Android apps by following this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.eset.ems2.gp
In order to protect your Android device and valuable information, we will ask you to grant ESET various permissions. ESET will NEVER use these permissions for data collection or Marketing purposes. Promise! For a detailed explanation of what each type of permission is used for, please see our Knowledge Base http://kb.eset.com/android
IF SOMETHING DOESN’T WORK
If you are experiencing any issues with the latest version of ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus, please send us the log files using the in-app form, which you can access by pushing the menu button (generally a hardware button located in the lower part of the device) and then tapping on ‘Customer Care’.
After you install ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus, you will become part of our community, which will enable you to send your feedback. If you have any suggestions, questions or just want to say hello, please send us an e-mail to [email protected]
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?